*Click to enlarge images, majority of photos are not my own.

Monday, February 5, 2007

The tip of New York Fashion Week


Now that i had a chance to discuss SOME of the Haute Couture shows I must move along to whats happening right now.. NEW YORK FASHION WEEK FALL 2007 collections!! I'm going to start with Donna Karan's DKNY collection because it embodied all the trends of fall with the perfect spin on city life. Her collection opened with salt-and-pepper tweed pieces paired with scarfs and berets. Tights are still a prominent part of the fall trend along with the wide-legged trouser, leather bomber jackets, patent leather mary janes. Spring's vibrant bright blues, purples, greens and gold's make their appearence in the form of silk shift dresses layered with a fitted dress-over coat. I put pics of my favourite!!

No comments: