*Click to enlarge images, majority of photos are not my own.

Monday, February 12, 2007

I know I ignored big name designers

There were a number of classic american designers showcased at the end of last week during NY fashion week and I chose to ignore the key staples Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren. In all honesty their collections did not do much for me.. simple brown, grey, black wool jackets and pant suits.. typical Ralph Lauren gowns, and Calvin Klein tube dress (a Jennifer Anniston favourite). I chose to showcase Sui, Posen, and Tory Burch for their creative wave lengths that embody elegance and innovation in their collections, while playing around with an arrangement of colour palates and textures. I do want to review J. Mendel's collection.. because i fell in love with almost every piece. And i'll do a lil blurb on Badgley Mischka and Marchesa gowns.. for formal wear.

No comments: