*Click to enlarge images, majority of photos are not my own.

Saturday, February 3, 2007

2007 Haute Couture Review




I know NY fashion week is on right now and I will be reviewing the collections and picking my favourite pieces very soon! For now , however, because I have started this blog late I want to look back at some of my favourite pieces from the 2007 Haute Couture Shows. (click on the image to enlarge)

1. The perfect dress overcoat is this Valentino feminine, baby pink, collarless jacket. Fit for a princess.

2. Christian Dior's Japanese inspired designs were vibrant and different. My favoutite was this 50's inspired, A-line dress, that makes a feminine statement with it's bright watermelon colours and blend of Japan's countryside.

3. Elie Saab's long glittery gown with its overly large bow in the center and grey/blue tones creates a sleek, confident silhouette with fun flirty accents.

4. Elie Saab's medievel crystal wedding dress stole the show with it's fish tail bottom and long crystal embedded c-thru train.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:)

Kouba said...

you are amazing.

and you're right, that pink jacket IS fit for a princess... so when will we be getting ours???