*Click to enlarge images, majority of photos are not my own.

Friday, February 9, 2007

A pattern friendly Sui


Anna Sui has long been one of my favourite designers. Her love of texture and colour makes her designs incredibly unique yet always distinguishable with an "ANNA SUI" flair. Her spring/summer collection (which i will focus on when fall fashion weeks are over) teamed oriental inspiration with that of Heidi in the Alps and her fall collection she's stated is inspired by the patterns and textures of furniture and interior decoration. A common trend among a majority of the designers seen thus far has been electric blue/purple teamed with black.

- I am not a big fan of the skunk fur hat.. but I am obsessed with the detailing of the boots!!!! A fall MUST HAVE.

- I also love the centered wide, large, gold rectangular belt and the leopard fur front-tie jacket.

No comments: