*Click to enlarge images, majority of photos are not my own.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fashion's Primary Colours






Lately I have found myself gravitating towards all things bright and bold. The pigment of sunshine yellow and electric blue captivates my eyes. They are statement pieces that draw us in without being overly decorated, the draw is the colour alone.

Not only am I admiring that beautifully coloured shoe or bag, suddenly the urge to own it is irrestible. For christmas I got a brillant pair of patent red closed toe platforms that I fall in love with over again with every outfit I pair them with.

Here are some other bold pieces to covet:

1. Jill Stuart, Daria strapless dress
2. Fendi, Perspex logo cuff
3. Moschino Cheap & Chic, silk ruffle skirt
4. Christian Louboutin, cat woman T-bar shoes
5. Miu Miu, eleasticated cut-out shoes

No comments: