*Click to enlarge images, majority of photos are not my own.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Disney Magic: Gisele Bundchen



Disney has continued with it's Disney resort ads for its "Year of a million Dreams" promotion shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.

In Where You Never Have to Grow Up,The Peter Pan sequence Gisele Bundchen portrays Wendy, Tina Fey is Tinker Bell (a poor choice) and Mikhail Baryshnikov Peter Pan. This is one of my favourites from the entire campaign, and this past one of Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella.

Where is the Little Mermaid?? And who will be perfect enough to be Ariel?????

my standards are incredibly high for my favourite princess.

1 comment:

Jones said...

Am I the only person that thinks Giselle or however you spell it, if you look at her eyes looks sorta like a man?