*Click to enlarge images, majority of photos are not my own.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Style Icon: Marion Cotillard




I was prepared to do an oscar gown post, unfortunately, to be quite honest none of the gowns really intrigued me or deserved to be discussed. Instead I found myself watching one actress who prior to Sunday night (I must admit) had never been on my red carpet radar, Marion Cotillard.

I'm sure most of you know her now due to her Best Actress win for La Vie En Rose. After a little research I found numerous photos of her at events around the world and saw that her French, chicness was not only apparent in her Gaultier Paris Haute Couture gown, Chopard jewelry, and Swarovski clutch at the oscars, but innately present.

french women have that 'je ne sais quoi' ....

1 comment: